Monday, March 22, 2010

Baby Toby




Joseph Tobia Moss

March 20, 2010




"baby Toby"
A perfect gift from Heaven



Soft, full, kissable cheeks
10 sweet fingers
10 cute toes
Fresh new life
Bringing with him the true essense of heaven

Though life was brief for our baby Toby
His affect has been great.

He knows us
He will not forget

We have known him
We must remember


remember the precious time he spent in each of our arms
remember a baby brother worthy enough not to be tested here

remember this active, strong spirit who is a part of our eternal family

remember that we knew him before and want to be with him again

remember that he is cheering us on, interested in each of us and our eternal success

Remember that we can overcome our weaknesses and imperfections and be with him again because of a perfect big brother, Jesus Christ, our Savior. He, too, longs for our happiness and return.

Yes, for us, a beautiful reminder of the hope and joy found in the perfect plan of a loving Heavenly Father was wrapped up in a sweet little baby boy bundle . . .

Truly a perfect gift from Heaven.

9 comments:

Team said...

Rebekah, you and David are such an example of what parental love is. I am thinking, praying, and sending love to you all, b.

Annie and Jake Callister said...

We love you guys so much. We can't wait to meet Toby someday...A special spirit for a special family. Love to you all

Shelley Gee said...

David and Rebekah,
It doesn't supprise me that the Lord saw fit to send you a PERFECT little child. There is no doubt in my mind that my dad is right there by Toby's side! My thoughts and prayers are with all of you at this time. See you soon.

Rachel Ure said...

my heart breaks all over again seeing his pictures, yet i am so touched by the fact that this true beautiful spirit was given a chance to live because of the sacrifices of his mother.

Yayi said...

Rebekah and David, I love you so much. To me, you are the best of the Moss family. I think that Heavenly Father agrees with me and that is why He chose you guys to be the parents of such a precious baby boy. I want you to know that eventhough my heart is aching a lot, I am really thankful for this sweet reminder that our families are forever. We love you guys with all our heart.

Mark and Tobi said...

David and Becky, I love you both and my heart and prayers are with you and your family at this time. I am thankful that you and boys were able to have time with Toby. What a special moment that will not be forgotten easily!

ionoigaia said...

There are no words... I wish I was there, with you... I love you so much! And I miss you!

Warren said...

Becky
I have Shed Tears for you I am saddened by the News but My Thoughts and Prayers are with you always
Sincerelly
Your Best Friend
Warren Emerson Baggaley

Karly and Nick said...

My heart is breaking for your family. You have endured something nobody would wish on parents. You and David are so amazing and all of us continue to learn from you, even when you are in a dark hour. Heavenly Father does have the perfect plan which I am so glad includes eternal families. I have no doubt Toby will be cheering you all on until you are able to be together again.

I know we have not talked for a while, but you are still one of my dearest friends. I love you so much and am here for you.

Karly