Tuesday, December 13, 2011

What's more American than . . . July in Christmas?

Hee, hee.
I always do a fun "Christmas in July", so why not a "4th of July" for all of you in the Christmas season?



Okay, the truth is that we got this picture taken for Halloween and I just never got around to posting it.


Our family theme this year was "What's more American than . . ."

In case you can't tell from our very classy costumes:

David is "Uncle Sam"

I am The Statue of Liberty

Eli is a Revolutionary Soldier

Adam is a bald eagle

Gabriel is "Captain America"

and Isaac is a cowboy

*Our friend Dakota edited the picture for us--isn't it fun?!


We really are proud to be American every season and every day.


1 comment:

Lanette said...

Seriously, you guys NEVER cease to AMAZE me! I can't handle all this fun at your house! Can't wait to show Ben when he gets home. Love you guys!