Tuesday, May 13, 2008

HOW DOES SHE KNOW YOU LOVE HER?






Okay, I'm so in love with the show ENCHANTED. I was listening to the soundtrack (again) the other day and when I heard the song, "How Does She Know?" I thought of my husband and how he shows me his love.
I thought I would exhibit some evidence of his love for me (family themed Halloween pictures every year--the clown one at the top of our blog is this last year's).

How does she know you love her?

Well, do you dress like a rooster, pig, king, Santa, and scarecrow
just because you know it brings her such a thrill?

There are many other ways he shows it, but believe me this is a big one!!
Thank you, my David!! I love you!!

4 comments:

Josh said...

i had no idea that you did these on purpose for halloween. i always got a kick out of these pictures when i would see them. David makes a perfect clown, scarecrow, knight in shining armor, bald guy. these are neat! next you should do a tennis themed one and have David with a broken racket holding a sign saying 'Josh was here" he can be frowning...just say "act natural"...he will know what to do! j/k big brother!

Annie and Jake Callister said...

It is true.... David really loves Becky. The proof is in the pictures :)

Von and Maureen said...

These are so fun. True love, I say. Mom

jenifer said...

so cute!! I LOVE your halloween family!!

ok, i'm up on blogspot, try www.toddnjenifermoss.blogspot.com I think it works.

love ya!!