Sunday, April 19, 2009

Joshua Von Callister sure is getting old!



I have had one brother my whole life--the only sibling of mine which preceeded me to this earth. Josh. What can I say, there is just something special about him. He is only 18 months older and has always been years less mature (hee, hee), but I loved him from day one--there were days I didn't really like him, but I always felt a strong connection with him.

The older we get the more I enjoy him and am often in awe of him. I hated being just the grade behind him in elementary school because he was always the smartest kid! He certainly hungers after knowledge. I want to be more like him when I grow up!
We sure have come a long way, my brother!
I love you, Josh!

2 comments:

Rachel Ure said...

very cute little kids. Those pictures of that teeny family are the most precious. Mom looks so gorgeous and everyone just looks glowy and angelic.

Josh said...

Thanks little sis! ( i am still the only person who can call you that) it is my claim to fame. The famous Rebekah Callister Moss, who has the the incredible fortune of having the worlds greatest big brother. I always had an eye out for you, i counted it my silent duty to make sure you were 'safe' through our high school years...i needed someone to do that for me!! thanks little sister for the nice words...33...your next!