Saturday, October 16, 2010

A great Birthday

My 33rd birthday was spent out in Kent, CT hiking next to a waterfall, collecting pretty leaves with Gabriel, enjoying charming New England covered bridges, and spending time with my sweet cousin Tobra and her family.

It was wonderful. I really just feel so happy when I can be out enjoying a beautiful scene.









Okay, so I talked my kids and husband (he is the hardest) into a number of pictures, since it was my birthday. My cousin's husband Mark took most of them--thanks Mark!
I call this next picture my Dr Jekyll and Mr. Hyde picture--can you see why? We laughed for quite awhile over this one: (Isn't my Little Miss Sunshine shirt cute?!!)



33!
My kids thought I had already been 33, and was turning 34--so it is like I got a year younger! Thanks boys!

5 comments:

Deborah and Stephen said...

I am glad that you had a good birthday! :) that picture is pretty good.. you both look so good in it! that dirty shadow :) hehe good times! love you guys

Lanette said...

AHHHH . . . and who's the slacker SIL who didn't call on Saturday?! You were on my mind. It looked like a beautiful day and I'm just a little jealous about all the pretty foliage. Love it. I really hope David made you feel extra special, extra loved . . . even if you were a little green:). Love you guys. XOXO.

Josh said...

happy birthday little sis! looks like good times and as we get older, you realize you need more of these so your life is filled with the 'good times'...

Annie and Jake Callister said...

I love fall. Man your boys are looking so big!! Good grief. I hope we can see you guys fairly soon. Glad you had a great birthday.

Jake

Daniel and Angie Callister said...

Looks really pretty there, sounds like your birthday was wonderful. We really liked that family picture and hope you don't mind us adding it to our family magnet board :) Love ya Beck!