Monday, November 1, 2010

A MARY POPPINS HALLOWEEN!!!!!

Yes, it has finally happened.
I've looked forward to this day for quite some time.

Aren't we cute?!



Okay, so we aren't exactly Julie Andrews and Dick Van Dyke, and some of our penguins are a bit large (one is admittedly a Vampire Penguin--how else do you talk an 11 year old into being a penguin for Halloween?).

A couple of years ago I highlighted family halloween themed pictures from our past to prove the point that my husband loves me--well, he must still really adore me! He was willing not only to put on the assigned clothing (a suit made out of old curtains--how very Sound-of-Music of me, eh?), but to do it while feeling rather under the weather.

Thank you, my David!!

Another Halloween come and gone.
What should we be next year? Hmmmm.


11 comments:

Josh said...

David makes a perfect 'Burt'

Deborah and Stephen said...

oh man I absolutly love this theme! you all really look so great! it really is a "happy" halloween. :) i think that the vampire panguine works just perfectly!

Rachel Ure said...

can't tell you how much mom and i ooed and aaahed over these pictures. you look radiant! I can say that if i ever need to smile i will just take a look at this family picture. truly magical!

Suzette said...

Adorable! I love it.

Annie and Jake Callister said...

Very fun Beck. I wonder at what point your boys will start making significant protest to this... you may just have to strike some balance (Star Wars theme, or something else with a little more edge) till then, ham it up!

Yayi said...

You are definitely cuter that Julie Andrews!! that's for sure!! and all the guys look terrific in their costumes!!!

Lanette said...

Ho. Ly. Cow. You guys are pretty much the coolest family I have ever met. Seriously. I can't even handle these pics. LOVE THEM!

Lanette said...

I just showed Ben and he said, "Ho-ly crap. Dave looks like a fruitcake." This was all spoken in love, I promise.

Annie and Jake Callister said...

hey Becky, Annie here. This may be my favorite halloween theme yet@ You pulled it off magnificently. And you and david are so cute in the last one. I agree, he definitely loves you. Cute curtain fabric by btw :)

ionoigaia said...

So you did it!!! Great!!! I wish I was there, to see al of you! I love your pictures! :) Kisses!
Cinzia

Amy said...

You are so amazingly creative! What fun!