Sunday, December 7, 2008

Isaac turns 1 year old!!

Isaac seems to think he is big--
I often tell him that he's just little and that he should stop trying to grow up!
Well, On December 4th, 2008, he woke up all adorable...

...and turned ONE! Doesn't that just sound to big for a baby like him?
He enjoyed opening presents (lots of help from brothers and cousins), the traditional first- birthday, chocolate-frosted cake (though he added a twist and tried to choke on one of the Necco dots mom missed when she gave him his top section--hanging upside-down and being pounded on the back isn't the best new first-birthday tradition), and finished the day off with a nice bubble bath (I think this was his personal favorite part of the whole day!).

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ISAAC-A-LOLLA!
We sure are glad you are a part of our family!










4 comments:

Daniel and Angie Callister said...

Wow! it's hard to believe it's been a year! Happy birthday buddy. I just have to say that Gabriel on your family picture has been making me laugh ever since you posted it :) How fun that so many people could be there to celebrate. Great blog you guys

Karly and Nick said...

Isaac is so cute! I love the picture in the red pj's! And the fact that he is one just shows what a huge procrastinator I am...I am have been meaning to call you since he was born! Where does the time go? I love being able to look at your family! It is so fun! Thanks for sharing!

jenifer said...

oohh... just want to eat that kid... he does look so different from the other boys... cute, cute baby...(he needs a sister?!)

Von and Maureen said...

oh my goodness! He is one cute little boy (and yes becky he is too little to be 1) i love you all!