Sunday, December 5, 2010

All Isaac wanted was a T-Rex Birthday


Isaac Warner is now 3 years old! I just can't believe it.
I guess that it feels like he has been a part of the family for at least that long, but he is Lolla-pop--he can't grow up!

He didn't really grasp the whole birthday thing--I'm not so good at teaching my kids the answers to crazy questions like, "How old are you?", so he was completely clueless that there was a number associated with him. All he knew was that he was going to have a party.
And, from the beginning he was adamant that his would be a "T-Rex Birthday". He practiced his growl and roar all week.

See, he wasn't thinking about getting T-Rex toys, he was thinking about being a scarey T-Rex, himself. All the rest of the birthday stuff was just perks. And he got some fun perks:

His cake may not look like much, but it was a fun licorice-spewing volcano, complete with 3 T-Rex dinosaurs, and Isaac thought it was great fun to play with.


Well, he chased and roared and growled to exhaustion (not unlike most days, except for the exhaustion part):Isaac sure has been an exciting 2 year old --3 should prove interesting!
We don't know what life would be like without this entertaining and constant little fellow. He is truly adored by all in our household, and has gripped the hearts of many outsiders--there is just something so fascinating and un-ignorable about our Moss boys, especially our Isaac-a-lolla!

6 comments:

Lanette said...

So, I'm loving the ROARING pictures...he really does look a little ferocious...like he's mad and mean! Also, I can't help but love the chair placed directly in front of the tv in the background...bad eyes? Trying to reach th VCR? Hmmm, I'm trying to figure that out:). Once again, a fabulous cake. I wish I knew how to do that, or had the right tools. You amaze me. Also, ask Dave when he became a cool guy, wearing a North Face shirt...what's that all about? He's not allowed to turn all hoity-toity on us. He's Dave. David. Not cool-guy David. Just David. I guess we can't compete...our little white-trash selves who wear walmart socks and all . . .

Love you guys! Great post, Beck.

Von and Maureen said...

Happy Birthday Isaac!!! It sure doesn't seem that he could be that old.....but it does seem like he has been apart of the family for m longer??? I am sure it is because there has been much that has happened in his life-time. I like the red sofas upstairs. You told me you did that but had not seen it...looks good. You guys sure know how to throw a party. Love you all!!! Mom

Annie and Jake Callister said...

Well Isaac,

My goodness, I wish I had seen more of you in your first three years. Hopefully we'll see you soon! You make and awesome T-Rex!! Thanks for sharing Beck.
Jake

Rachel Ure said...

that first picture looks like a magazine spread. great. I can't ever let me kids see these type of pictures, because i do not do birthdays like you! you rock!

Deborah and Stephen said...

you really do the greatest birthdays! you should be a birthday planner becky... Isaac is so adorable! i can tell by the pictures that his roar was a mighty one! Happy Birthday Isaac!

Josh said...

WHAT!! say it isn't so?! i mean for heavens sake, i was with you for your first birthday in Italy, and there was a point when we didn't think you would survive that one let alone have 2 more....it can't be so, uncle josh deems it impossible for you to be 3 already. slow down young man, don't make me come over there!